Stupid Faces Stupid Faces

Nice faces

Well, nice exploration of what you can do with few lines. So keep the good work :)

OMG! Flee haz a birthday! OMG! Flee haz a birthday!

Awwww :(

The beginning was great... Happy birthday then.

Pickle My Chadstar Pickle My Chadstar

Paper cut rules!

Nice paper cut animation, but you could make it longer and with more shots.

HonorNecris responds:

True, but I'd have to sacrifice quality. 10MB doesn't go very far when embedding FLVs :)

Super Smash Super Smash

Wow!

Mario with style, and with good animation! Three thumps up!

FF7 - Matrix Edition FF7 - Matrix Edition

I'm sure you can do better...

You seem to know use Flash, but you need more practice and inspiration... Please add more details and be more creative with your work and maybe you will be on the top of NG one day...

Prehistorik:Beautiful Day Prehistorik:Beautiful Day

Eh, pas pire!

J'aime bien l'histoire et le style des personnages. L'animation était fluide et accompagnait bien la musique. La seule chose qui pourrait être amélioré c'est les décors, ils manquent de détails. Mais en général c'est très bien!

J'ai hâte de voir le prochain!

Zidane VS Materazzi Zidane VS Materazzi

I would give 10 if there was...

Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken!!! But seriously, you're not tired up of this Headkick saga?! But the last scene was great.

Experiment_16 Experiment_16

Nice work with the masks!

Hey, it's fantastic what you've done with form interpolation and mask. Sometime it almost looked like the cover of The Eraser-Thom Yorke cover. The only thing you could improve is make your movies a little longer. Keep the nice work! ;)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

The song is short. :C

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

Ah... Nostalgia!

Made me remember good souvenirs... The time where Internet wasn't in our live! Keep the touch, your Flash are great!

Return of the burns Return of the burns

What's the problem with the end?!

The beginning was great, but the ending, what the hell is that?!

BassClef responds:

Wow i bet you arn't a real clock.. Not cool enough, plus a clock would never blam one of their own..

Just so you know, the ending was sexy